Minimal preparation required prior to inspections.
- Turn off any HEAT SOURCES at least 30 minutes prior to inspection. A/C and fans are okay.
- All pets, and their food/ treats must be removed from inspection area. Pet bedding may be left. Cats and their litter boxes can be placed in bathroom with door closed.
- Please limit the number of people in the home during inspections. We may ask that people wait outside the inspection area so that the dogs are not distracted.
- Please pick up any glue traps, snap traps or any other items that may hurt the K9 or handler.
We cannot inspect areas which have:
- Have any powder substances including Diatomaceous Earth, Boric Acid, Silica Gel or dusts.
- Exposed carpet tacks or other areas containing sharp objects
- Any areas that may be deemed unsafe for the dog by the handler.